Peroxygen Based Broad Spectrum Disinfectant for Aquaculture
Baygenox Aquatic is a concentrated powder disinfectant that when mixed
with water forms a powerful cleaning and disinfecting solution
- Proven efficacy against Fish viruses, bacteria, fungi and molds
- Fast action biocidal activity requiring 15 minutes maximum contact time
- The solution is non-irritating to skin and eyes
- Colour less and Non-tainting
- Odour less
- Environmentally friendly and rapidly biodegradable
- Bayps fully recommends Baygenox Aquatic for the disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment and vehicles associated with Aquaculture
- Cleaning and Disinfection of tanks, vehicles, (boats, trailers, autos, etc.), nets, boots, waders, dive suits, hoses, brushes, hard surfaces and all other relevant equipment.
We recommend 0.5% and 1% solutions of Baygenox Aquatic for cleaning and disinfection applications in Aquaculture.
1:200 (0.5gm per liter of water OR 5gm per 10 liter of water)
1:100 (1.0gm per liter of water OR 10gm per 10 liter of water)
Directions for Use
- Baygenox Aquatic comes in powder form that must be diluted with water as per recommended dilutions to make Baygenox Aquatic solution before use.
- Never use the Baygenox Aquatic powder for cleaning or disinfection of surfaces or equipment.
- Always make the solution in a clean container.
- On adding the Baygenox Aquatic powder to water, mix it thoroughly until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Always rinse the surfaces and equipment after the recommended contact time with clean water.
- Baygenox Aquatic solution remains active for around 5 days, but it is always recommended to prepare a fresh solution for every application.
- Before applying Baygenox Aquatic solution, all heavily soiled surfaces and equipment must be cleaned and dirt must be removed.
Specifications (typical values)
A highly balanced and stabilized blend of in-organic salts and organic acids
Free flowing powder
pH (1% sol)
3.5 (+ – 1)
Shelf life (Unopened) 2 years
Available in 5kg UN approved packaging
The information contained herein is based on supplier’s own study and for information only. Customers are advised to ensure the suitability of the product for their intended application.